Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Photo Journal Books

I've been putting together a lot of photo journal books recently.  For some reason I am finding more fulfillment from making these smaller themed albums than from scrapping in my favorite 12x12 format.
Here are a few pages from the Windows project from Carol Wingert that I just recently put together. I took her beautiful project and retooled a number of the pages to fit the theme of whimsy. My plan is to make this as an auction item at my kids school for some lucky parent to record their child's wishes and whimsies.
The introduction page was easy enough - just vellum printed with lime green lettering, a sizzix die cut flourish and a few Prima flowers.
This centerfold is my favorite page.  The tags allows for a child's journalling of "if I were Queen".  There are three tags in this layout - for photos or musings.

And if you had three wishes???
The left page is straight from Carol's design.  The right side is a photomat with a tag behind it.  I added the clipart of the rabbit from classic "Alice in Wonderland".
Hope these warmer days of spring inspire you to do something pastel and creative!

No comments: