Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Green at Heart - Double page layout class

I haven't taught a class since January and haven't designed one since last fall, so I felt like it was time to get back in the groove.  The newest Basic Grey just arrived last week and I just love the hot colors of the "Green at Heart" line.  In the spirit of recycling and with Earth Day just around the corner, I came up with a design that involved nearly everything "green", repurposed or recycled.  Twigs collected from my back yard, some fabric I had lying around, left-over canvas and a little paint all contributed to my "green" design.  Except for the ribbon, students will make everything by hand...even the flowers!
The Class will be taught in April at Scrapbooks-Plus. I'm still working out the date with the store, but it will most likely be Tuesday evening from 6:00-8:30 on either April 20 or 27.  Will announce the details when I have them.

1 comment:

Bossy Betty said...

The class sounds wonderful and a perfect way to greet Spring!