Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Design Team - Scrapbooks-Plus

I was the Designer this month for the Scrapbooks-Plus Designe Team. I chose the Christmas Mint and Winter Song papers from SEI for my kits. I gave the other designers the flexibility to chose their own embellishments. My Favorite layout is VISIONS above, but I had such a wonderful time with the kit, I really enjoyed making every layout and project and truly like the results.
This is a great photo I took last winter of my two dogs, Bailey and Maggie, running in the snow. I altered the colors slightly to get the blues of the photo to align with the blue of the paper. I may add glitter to the title when I get it back from the store - still debating.
This is a total scraplift from the February "All About Me" series from Basic Grey. Becky Fleck provided the design; I just reinvented the theme and made a two-pager that tells the story of the many ornaments on our tree.


This is my layout in accordance with my page-map design. The large snowflakes were cut with my Big Kick and Sissix dies.


I made this very cute ribbon bound photo journal as a gift for one of my sisters-in-laws.




No comments: