Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cinderella's Castle - Take Two

Okay, so I made some changes. We all have to sometime! I dropped the memory frame for the subtitle. When I added the flourish, it was just too busy and the supporting title just wasn't worth the effort. I transformed the layout a bit in the process. I cut up a Prima flower and added a green feather and a blue flourish cut with my Big Kick. Kind of reminded me of Tinkerbell (I just couldn't put an actual Tinkerbell sticker or embellishment on one of my pages...call me crazy, but to me that would be "cheating"). I kind of liked the feather so I added a second one under the sheer ribbon on the bottom left. Sort of gave me a sense of balance. I'm happier with it all now. What I liked most was playing with these new Smooch paints. I cut the flourish from glittered paper and the color was all wrong, so I "smooched" them with blue and purple. I used green Smooch to ink the edges of the green papers. Just love this stuff. I bought the "lollipop" line, but they come in a ton of colors. A new favorite toy to play with!

No comments: