Sunday, November 8, 2009

Page Maps

Seems Page Maps are the new trend, and we've been scrapping to a lot of them on the Scrapbooks-Plus Design Team in recent weeks. I will be the designer of the month in December, so the members are busy creating with the kit that I put together to mark the beginning of winter and the Christmas holidays.

All weekend, I have been working on Christmas gifts that I am making (nearly all my gifts this year will be hand made since I hate shopping - unless it is for scrapbook supplies!). But in addition to taking the dogs out for a woodland run in Lucketts, attending the C-League Champoinship football game on Saturday and making gift albums from old 78 record storage albums, I whipped up my first page map this weekend.
If you want to get started early on the December DT challenge, put your thinking caps on for the pics you'll choose for this map.


No comments: