Thursday, November 12, 2009

Late Autumn


The rain has been so dreary the past several days. I was scrolling through my recent photos from Skyline to scrap and maybe put me in a better mood. I love this one of all the colors of late autumn. The hues are deeper at the higher elevations ealier, which resembled then as things look now in my back yard (although I don't have this view!).
I've been working on my December DT kit. The two-page layout is nearly complete. It's a spin on a design from an early All About Me class. (My two-page design Mo Jo is running low!)
I'm also waiting for an on-line order of product to create Pam's banner for my in-laws at Thanksgiving. Just need that Graphic 45 paper! Also need to decide what pics to use. The project uses three portraits. So should I choose my in-laws now (together) and two others of them when they were infants, OR of relatives that have passed on - their parents and our nephew who died 7 1/2 years ago. The former is safer, the latter is more sentimental but may cause too much heart ache. What to do? I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough! Will post my version when I finish.

No comments: