Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Soire'e


Summer is here and have I got the class for you! After a busy weekend of taking classes at GASC and 14 hours of cropping at Scrapbooks-Plus on Saturday, I have tons of ideas and projects in the works. I just designed my July Basic Grey class layout - Summer Soire'e - using Basic Grey's new Lemonade line of patterned papers, complete with a jeweled beetle. You can easily incorporate both girl and boy photos or make the mats all blue or all pink. The class is scheduled for August 4 (I know I said July, but all the Tuesdays are booked!) from 6:00 til 8:30. Sign-up soon!

I am also working on my August class using the June Bug line of papers. That class (titled The Dog Days of Summer) is scheduled for August 28. More on that later....
Can't wait to show off all the cool layouts I worked on this weekend - some still need titles and journaling, so I'll post when I finish. Meanwhile, I'll get those make-and-take layout posted.

No comments: