Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Make and Take for GASC



Designing "make and takes" is not my greatest talent, so I leave them up to the pros - folks like Louise and Lisa at Scrapbooks-Plus deserve all the credit for the out-of-sight make-and-takes you'll find this weekend at Scrapbooks-Plus and at the GASC. I have incorporated both make-and-takes into layouts that will be on display at the conference and at the store all weekend. Above, you'll see this cute pocket designed by Lisa Housman that I incorporated into a two-page layout (the S-A-N-D letters are my additions to create part of my title - Sand Art ) The layout features Creative Imaginations Christine Adolph's latest South Seas line of papers and stickers. Here you can see how I've cut out the flowers and popped them on the second page.

You can make the pocket for free at the store. There is another make-and-take ( a cute butterfly tag) available to make at the conference on both Friday and Saturday. The instructions for both layouts that I designed will be at the store all weekend. I'll post the materials list and photos of both layouts here after the conference. Here's a sneak peek of the layout that includes the tag that you can make only at GASC today and the store next week.

Can't wait to see everyone this weekend at the conference and at Scrapbooks-Plus. I'll be at the conference all weekend and at the store crop all night long on Saturday. Hope to see you there!







No comments: