Monday, January 19, 2009

Still Scrapping Christmas


I bought so many Christmas papers this year, I have felt compelled to get caught up on all my Christmas layouts, which I must admit, I am way far behind on. All of this in between Design Team work (which I was late on this time!), class design, work and kids....I did say work, right, because that is what has really been gobbling up my time.

Here's a Christmas layout using Little Yellow bicycle and all that Martha Stweart glitter I got for Christmas. I cut the ornament templates out of notebook paper much like you would a valentine - fold the paper in half and cut just one edge so when you open it, the one side is the mirror image of the other. Then I traced them onto colored cardstock. I used some metallic gift wrap cord I bought at Michaels on sale for 75 cents to "hang" the ornaments on the page.
It's not the most clever layout, but it's cute and gets the last page from Christmas 2007 finished!

2 comments:

Sharlotte Hughes said...

What very pretty pages! Thanks for sharing. :-) Sharlotte

SharonVM said...

Thanks Sharlotte! Since I have all boys in my family it's nice to make "pretty" pages once in a while! Thanks for stopping by!