Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year




If you follow the Scrapbooks-Plus blog, you'll see that I am committing (once again) to the Photo-A-Day Challenge. This challenge requires that you must take at least one photograph each day for the entire year. I read about it on-line last year, bought a digital template to pull the photos together weekly and then fell behind and stopped in August. I think my problem became having to pull the photos together weekly into a digital page. I just didn't have the time (or discipline) each week - especially in the summer. And I personally don't find digital scrapping that much fun. This year I'm going traditional with a monthly two-page layout. I may not have all the clever journaling - but hey - I actually might finish it!!

Here a few samples from my attempt last year. The templates were very easy to use and the result was a nice single page 8 1/2 x 11 photo page straight out of my printer.

This year I've bought the Heidi Swapp Month clear stamps (or I could just use my Cricut to cut the titles). This way I can enjoy patterned papers that represent the season and add journaling where I feel like it - but not for every day because, let's face it, taking a photo a day is challenge enough! So take the challenge and use your camera to document everyday in 2009. What a great resolution for a brand new year!

No comments: