Monday, September 1, 2008

A Weekend of Cropping!











I attended my first crop at Scrapbooks Plus on Friday night and had a great time. I usually crop at home, but with my husband and kids out of town for the weekend, I thought"getting out" would do me some good. And it sure did! I got a ton of "work" done. I worked on my Design Team projects a bit (more on that to come later), but also got a number of pages done for my own books - my style, my paper choices, my way. I did manage a few layouts for Basic Grey that I posted up to their web site (we'll see if they like any of them), but mostly what I completed was just for me and my family.



I've posted a couple of layouts I actually managed to finish. Hopefully my progress this weekend will motivate you to get cropping!

No comments: