Monday, September 22, 2008

October Basic Grey - Bewitched




Ready for Halloween? Although I'm not much on "themed" pages, I figured it was time for one. I wanted so much to use the Eva line of Basic Grey's newest patterned papers, but the floral and pinks of some of that line just wouldn't work for Halloween. So I went with the purples and greens of the Eva line (with a touch of black cardstock and Doodlebug "beetleblack" glitter), a couple of Martha Stewart punches, a few cobwebs and a Black wooden cat, we have ourselves a Halloween spread fit for all of the bewitching little goblins that come to your door on October 31. I have even posted what the left page looks like with a non-Halloween photo (believe it or not, this is my niece on the beach in July!). I personally think it looks (she looks) great!

The class is Tuesday, October 21 from 6:00 - 8:30 pm at Scrapbooks Plus in Chantilly. Call the store at 703 263-9503 to reserve your spot or order your kit. If you can't make the class or get to the store, we'll ship to you as long as you pay for the shipping costs. Cost of the class/kit is $20 (let them know at the desk when you call if you want a kit). Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: