Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"September" Basic Grey Class


As the summer draws closer to its end, I decided to make a class to highlight activities during one of my favorite month's, September. The layout uses the newest line from BASIC GREY - Ambrosia. I love the spicy oranges and reds offset by the smokey neutrals in this line. Just perfect for displaying the last days of summer! I purposely left the title off this month's design to provide you more flexibility in the photos you select. I have included the lovely poem, September by John Updike, for your journalling box (your option if you use it or not on your layout).

Class is Tuesday September 16, 2008 starting at 6:00 pm til 8:30 pm at Scrapbooks Plus in Chantilly, Virginia. Cost is $20. call (703) 263-9503 to sign up or if you can't attend and want a kit with full color instructions, call before September 14 to reserve yours.


No comments: