Sunday, August 10, 2008

Anna Griffin Sierra - Second page

Just finished the Anna Griffin class taught at Scrapbooks Plus today. This month we used the Sierra line of papers - a line of kraft papers that I absolutely LOVE!! (So much so that you may see more of them in my Designer-of-the-Month assignment coming up in September)

There was a recipe envelope folder that was included in the class that I opted out of doing (since I would never use it and wasn't in the mood for the frustration that I knew must be coming with all of those folds!!). So I designed a second page for the layout - with Pam's help in tying the two together. I used only the product in the kit and still have a ton of materials left over. The only changes I made to the orginal design of the first page was to use the brown felt instead of the green and to run a .75" of the red patterned paper under the mats to tie the pages together.

No comments: