Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Years in Florida

Its been a while...that's how it goes with blogging I suppose, especially when you have four boys to keep track of and a company to run!

We spent the week after Christmas and New Years in Jupiter, Florida.  I put together a quick spiral bound book using a packet of double-sided K&Company card stock, a number of coordinating embellishments and silk flowers and butterflies I bought on sale at Michael's.


The pages were simple in design with most of the focus on the photos and the journaling.









There are about thirty pages in the book - too many to post them all, but it was a fun, simple project that I was able to do at the kitchen table while my guys were watching the NFL playoffs in the family room.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful! How did you do the page with the large butterfly filled with the different images? And I am jealous of Zac kissing the dolphin!
I thought I had your email, but I guess not! You've got mine...email me because I want to do the May Day swap with you!

SharonVM said...

The butterfly die cut was actually the cover of the K&Company paper pack. I just trimmed in out and made it a page! I did get your email, but have been traveling and hadn't got back to it yet...will talk with you this week!
S~