Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beach Comber Book

I've had this idea for a project for a while now, but only when Scrapbooks-Plus had all this Creative Imaginations product left over from the make and take layouts did I began to pull it together. It is not finished yet, as I am still decorating the inside pages. I do plan to do this as a class the last Saturday of August. And I may sell kits - depending how challenged I become in getting it all together. I have two other classes (layouts) scheduled in August, so we'll see if I can get kits together or not! This will be my first "project" that I've taught. Hopefully it will go well!

The book, which is an altered hardback novel, has 30 pages inside that you can fill with your photos and journalling. We are leaving for vacation in two weeks, and I would like to get another one of these together to take along as my photo journal for the trip. That way I'll have two samples for the class - one will be complete with photos and the other blank (the blank one will be the store sample which I will have at the front on display sometime this week - definitely by the weekend!)
Hope you like it!
Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,

Fun website and great pictures of the boys! I hope you are doing well and having fun.

We are enjoying being back in Virginia Beach, but I still keep in touch with most of my old colleagues.

Tell Kevin I said hi!

Chuck B.