Monday, December 22, 2008

A Long Time


It has been two months since I posted - OUCH!! Sorry to all of you that look at my blog - I have just been overwhelmed at work - so overwhelmed that I was unable to teach a class in December at Scrapbooks-Plus. I promise to do better in the coming year.

I do have another class. It's a Christmas layout but won't be taught until January 27 (I usually teach the third Tuesday of the month, but with the inaugeration that Tuesday, I have postponed for a week.

"Joy" is created using the WASSAIL line from Basic Grey and lots of glitter from Martha Stewart. Come join me on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:00pm - 8:30pm at Scrapbooks-Plus. Cost of the class is $20. If you want a kit ( if you don't live in the area we can send you a kit as long as you pay for the postage) please let them know when you sign up. Call (703) 263-9503 to reserve your spot or order your kit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharron I have been stocking your blog for months it seems...so glad to see that you are back in action. We have missed you! Come crop at SP with us soon...It is so fun to have you join us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.